Wednesday 13 February 2008

Good evening

Its been a lovely day here in the UK today and Ive not even received one threat today. Can I please ask people NOT to email me via ebay - in your own interests.

I've been doing stuff all day and Im knackered, so over a coffee tomorrow morning I will batch up a few more messages. I would like to thank all the forums and blogs that are featuring my story - its really kind of you all and I am making an effort to join as many as possible and say Hi.

Over the past few days I have been so lucky to speak to so many fantastic people from all over the world. Its been a humbling experience and my faith in human nature has been restored. OK, I've had a few trolls email me, but the vast majority of messages have been friendly, witty and , well just GOOD! So thanks - and you lot - LETS STICK IT UP EBAY!!

No comments: