Monday 11 February 2008

Some Of Your Messages:

These are only a few of the thousands of messages Ive received, Im zipping, unzipping, formatting, re formatting, drinking more wine, eating cake, re zipping, formatting...... so I'll post a load more when Ive worked out how to!!!

This is kind of a test..........

Hi, Absolutely brilliant, laughed so much I've got a pain. Even people on Saga Zone are discussing it. Well done.
- easy-surfer49

Hopefully ebay will take notice...our leaving will ultimately hurt their profits. It is in their best interests to listen to us before it's too late :)
- christyruth

Brilliant mate. I have just sold my last lot of stuff on here as well. They are just bending over backwards for buyers and doing nought for sellers. Good luck to you :)
- ligaya_ngiti

I've been a member here for sodding well ages, and know what's going on to some extent, and what's coming up. I've never had any trouble, but it won't stay that way and I knows it! This is another eBayer seriously considering jumping ship due to the crackpot ideas these morons keep fabricating to make this a 'better' place. Where do they get their ideas, the Labour government/Ken Livingstones notebook? Quit whilst you're ahead people!
- oneshotphoto

1 comment:

artyman said...

Well done mate I also left ebay 18 months ago for Tazbar.com and my message for all the doubters worried about leaving eBay. Just get off the fence and DO IT until you leave things will never change. You all want an alternative, so go and make it happen, don't waste time not listing for 7 days then slink back. JOIN AN ALTERNATIVE