Tuesday 12 February 2008

Good Morning World!

Well, its another sunny day here in Shropshire and still the emails come in. The response to all this continues to amaze me and I really hope that someone at eBay starts to listen!! Anyway, a few more messages Ive recieved (Please note that these are messages sent via email. Messages left on this blog will be published in the "comments" section at the end of each post.)

Well played Sir. Stand at the next election and you will get my vote!
- bluetoyboy


Great listing - says it all. Sadly it's not isolated, I gave up as a volume seller last year after a run of problems with buyers. No help at all from Ebay or Paypal who were both taking a tidy sum from me every month. All the best on Tazbar - have you looked at ebid and cqout too? p.s. Was the wine in question the Tesco's French Table Red - £2.50 a bottle and produces some of my better ideas....
- lintrade

Just saw your fabulously right on listing. The laptop listing has such fame it was posted in our artists' group (HYR). We all agree with you - when eBay goes full blast against sellers, instating the loss of sellers' ability to leave negatives, I'll be listing completely on ETSY dot COM (check it out, great art there) because I won't support a system that sets up sellers for failure. We already have that stupid anonymous rating system. if you have any ideas for how to screw this up --- or complaining to eBay. Please Advise. MoJo
- mojoanmagick


Hello from a fellow Salopian, and congrats on such a hilarious listing! I haven't laughed so much at one since...well, EVER! And it's all so appallingly TRUE! It's about time all this stuff was said, and you really highlighted it too by showing how totally ridiculous and one-sided (towards buyers) ebay now is - and soon to be even more so! I hope someone at ebay will finally wake up and take note. Way to encourage new sellers, ebay...NOT!! More power to you, and the very best of luck with the auction. I shall have to look into that website... Sheridan
- slc5

OMG just too funny we English are blessed with a amazing sense of humor.Although ebay don't give a rats ass about the seller .E bay can't pull it it's the truth.Good luck to you I moved my high $ stuff during the last hike.Keep up the great work from OR USA
- lvpoollassie

I'm definitely interested in your laptop - it's the best thing since sliced bread. Is pickup ok for this? I'm in Australia so it would have to be next week. Do you mind if I case your house for cool toys and unlocked windows while I'm there? Can I bring some friends? I promise I'll bring a hand-drawn rendition of the photocopy of the printout of the Paypal receipt. ... Love your work. Don't worry - people flocked away from Yahoo & Alta vista & MSN in droves. When a good thing goes bad it dies. It's only a matter of time.
- dontsailbackwards

Hi, just send me the laptop and I'll pay you when I win the lottery ;)
- jimanato

It made it to Connecticut.... we could watch it cross the US? You go bad boy! (-:
- jewell


Congratulations on a job well done. Cheers.
- lott-shop

Fabulous! Love it! Totally a crack- Molto Grazie! ally
- violetsoup

OK Well , Ive got to go out now - but I will post more messages later !!! Obviously I can only post a fraction of the messages that are coming in, but I will do best to post as many as possible

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

No comments: