Tuesday 12 February 2008

MORE COMMENTS.........

I want to have your babies. :o)
- peninsula-jewellery

my hero! I could use a laptop. I can pay in tie dyes! No paypal needed! I will even ship my package of tie dye psudeo-currency AND wait till I know you have received it prior to you having to ship the actual laptop! I'll even pay to ship them to you! I'll even include a genuine international money order to pay to ship the laptop to me! (actual shipping only, please.) How does that sound?!? Safer than the other choices, I would bet! At least you would end up with SOMETHING for your effort! I'll even send you a thank you email note to let you know my laptop has arrived, and leave positive feedback. wadaya think? can I bid? can I, can I??? again, you are my hero. ;) Ebay will be a boring place with out creativity like this. sad.
- bigbluedyes


Hello from Idaho! I've closed 2 stores on ebay now. I'm waiting that time frame to cancel my ID's. If I wrote an ad like this with my luck, ebay would let it run, make me pay the fees, then close my account. It is a sorry state for what ebay has become. I've been here only about 5 yrs. and loved it until the last year. Good luck and I hope you get this out to a lot of ebayers!
- sewsatnight-mountainmanbags

DUDE YOU ROCK !!!! I found Your Listing From A Friend, CLASSIC , as you said ebay will prob. pull it, but its great. this is my second ID and we have completly stopped selling due to continued assaults on sellers !!!! THANK YOU for spending a few BUCKS to tell EBAY they S_ck !!!!! JAY
- quietmaninwv


Cheers from the other side of the pond. Well Done! chin, chin
- itieu2


You're auction terms are great. Count on a few buyers taking you up on that. Thanks for the up&up on tazbar. Will check it out. and good luck with the lap top.
- haddy54

Your ad is making it's way across the boards in the states. I hope it gets yanked too. to save you the fees, but not for another 4 1/2 days or so!
- sierrasg

Brilliant laptop listing. Thanks for the laugh. You hit it bang on!
- lccsue

Absolutely Spot on Mate - well done. It's the reason I've not sold anything here for the last year or so (I've always been worried about the PayPal/Ebay connection anyway, surely as a "venue" they should be neutral as per payment method). It's just the catalyst I (and probably a fair few others) need to start seriously looking at the alternatives. PS will you swap the laptop for a cheese scone with Jesus's image on it?
- mikey_macbeth

MORE TO FOLLOW - BUT OFF TO BED NOW!!

No comments: