Tuesday 12 February 2008

SOME MORE COMMENTS !!!!

Loved the auction. Was robbed of a new PS3 player earlier this year to the tune of £385. Didn't actually know it until a few months had gone by after shipping the item and I had received a letter from a debt collection agency acting on behalf of Paypal. The Bas..rd who bought the item had claimed that his credit card had been used without authorisation and Paypal put my account in the red to pay him back. All his emails to me strangely enough were in broken - nigerian style english...hmmmm. In the end though we sent a threatening letter to the head of Paypal and within 12hours all my money had been refunded to my Paypal account. Good luck with your own auction. Colin
- databiz_uk

Good on you ! Well done! I am impressed and congratulate you for sticking it up them. I for one won't be doing anything between 18-25th. Friend from Australia!
- ID WITHELD

G'day, i saw your laptop ad. Your funny!! By the way people were discussing about you (your ad), forums in Australia. Your famous!!! haha
- stlepr

Personally, I'd like to thank you for enlightening me on the many different ways people CAN get scammed/cheated! I knew of a couple (which I told Ebay about already)but the rest are all new to me. You've made it to www.theregister.com too! There's popularity for you :-)
- captainpickard1

CONGRATULATIONS. I AM HAPPY THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE YOU. NO FEAR.. EXCELLENT AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS BEING PRINTTED IN MANY GROUPS I BELONG TO ALL OVER THE WORLD. ENOUGH ADVERTISING FOR YOUR PRODUCT TOO.THANK YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE. GOOD LUCK .
- enjoyabletreasures4u

Just wanted you to know that a bunch of us from across the pond are laughing over this right now. Great job! Good luck to you selling on your other website. eBay is so clueless.
- bugsmom55

Not interested in the laptop, but thoroughly enjoyed your humorous-but-really-quite-serious Auction Vent. Ebay, Home of the Electronic Grifter, does have serious security flaws, along with a blatant disregard for the thousands of it's members who have been fleeced by unscrupulous theives. Cheers,
Mark, Washington State, US
- hartmandesign



Just f**king excellent!
- djharle1987


:) and on that note..............................

More comments to follow!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from southern U.S. Your honesty and creativity are inspiring! How about posting the threatening messages you received about your auction? When Consumerist.com posts a story about a naughty business, then the business's lawyers send a threatening email to take the story down, Consumerist posts the email! One very effective step in at least embarrassing Ebay is to let their own words hang them! Unless laws differ in UK.