Tuesday 12 February 2008

Is it cause I is a virus?

It has been suggested in certain parts that my auction and whats happened since has been a carefully planned piece of "Viral Advertising" by Tazbar. This is total and utter bollocks and just shows how desperate some people are to stifle debate. I would like to say for the record that I have no link what so ever with Tazbar (Save the fact that I opened a seller account with them) I do not know anyone who works for Tazbar and they have not asked me to do any advertising for them or offered me any special favour for mentioning them. This was simply a fluke - and sometimes thats how life works!

I choose to mention them cause they seem like a nice bunch of people that didnt try and rip me off when I sold my laptop through them. There are many other alternatives to ebay as well and I would advise people to simply google them - and choose the one that best suits you.

Also, the incident with the sheep, the sausage dog and the goat did not happen. Its a vicious rumour and the farmer did not press any charges anyway.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cares whether or not this was planned. It could make a positive difference to millions of people.

Its OK for eBay to be a friggin 'virus' on the internet, but not you !! - or is this just another case of eBay can, but we cant. Screw them and GO CLASS-IT !

The pure fact that small minded idiots are trying to rubbish you tells me that you have people worried. Go for it!