Monday 11 February 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Hi & Welcome to my Blog. This blog was set up on Monday, 11th Feb 2008 at 21.00 CET

Ive set this blog up soley to deal with what has happened since I put "THE" auction about "THE LAPTOP" on ebay. The response I have had is incredible and Id like to publish some of your comments and also give anyone who wants it somewhere to post comments about whats happening with eBay.

My auction can be found HERE.

One of the many forums trying to put this madness right can be found HERE

When / If ebay remove the auction I will post jpeg copies I have of it here on this blog. I dont really know what to write.. I'm just a normal guy that has had enough of watching Ebay rip small / medium size sellers off and allow numerous scams to be perpetrated against those sellers by scam buyers.

I know its essential for Ebay to be safe for buyers, but its sellers that pay eBay its fees. I just dont buy the "Without buyers you wouldnt have any sales...." crap. Thats chicken and egg stuff. The facts are that the value or revenue of every item sold on ebay starts with the SELLER so its sellers that pay for ebay and its about bloody time eBay started to care about its customers.

So, comments welcome and if anyone wants a link to their site / forum / etc - just let me know.

I'd like to start by mentioning http://www.tazbar.co.uk/ / http://www.tazbar.com/ Just one of the many alternatives that with our support would become a real alternative to ebay. Please note that I am not an employee of Tazbar, I do not know any of its staff and am not employed in any way by them. They have not asked me to do any favours for them and I am paying their fees like everyone else. I just like them!

MEDIA ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL CLASSIT999@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the response you've had so far to your auction. I hope at least some of that traffic was generated by us at pheebay.com :-)

You make some very good, simple and straightforward points in that auction write up and I sincerely hope that the abuse, because that's what it is, all sellers suffer at the whims of eBay comes to the attention of their stockholders.

Then they might begin to understand just how the whole eBay platform is being destroyed.

0ctavia